Located 1.6 miles south of Bethesda, on Twp Rd 190.
Old Bethesda Methodist Episcopal Cemetery, once the location of a church, store and post office. In 1854 the store and post office all moved to Fairmount (Burr's Mills).
In 1859 the church also re-located there. The old church was torn down in 1897-99, leaving just the Cemetery.
This site powered by The Next Generation of Genealogy Sitebuilding v. 14.0.1, written by Darrin Lythgoe © 2001-2023.
Maintained by Doug Watkins.