- [S9] 1930 United States Census, Ohio Certif. of Death, Reg Dist No 740, Primary Reg. Dist No. 2776, State File No. 63025.
- [S97] Rootsweb, http://www.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~ohlogan/cemplgra.html.
- [S9] 1930 United States Census, "United States World War II Draft Registration Cards, 1942," database with images, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1:S3HT-6QV5-V8?cc=1861144&wc=SPQ9-7M9%3A181049201 : 8 April 2016), 004143193 > image 1395 of 5557. Citing NARA microfilm publications M1936, M1937, M1939, M1951, M1962, M1964, M1986, M2090, and M2097 (Washington, D.C.: National Archives and Records Administration, n.d.).
- [S9] 1930 United States Census, "Ohio Marriages, 1800-1958," database, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:XD8G-FPT : 10 February 2018), Guy Castle and Maud V. Martin, 03 Nov 1904; citing , Logan, Ohio, reference 2:3R15B7M; FHL microfilm 534,840.
- [S415] A, Dwe, Miami Twn, Logan County, Ohio ED 198 Page 11A Dwelling 239.
- [S449] Find a Grave, De Graff, Logan, Ohio, ED 46-24, Pg 9B, Dwelling 252, 1940 United States Census.