- [S170] One World Tree.
- [S414] T, Mt Cory, Union Twn, Hancock, OH ED 75 Page 18.
- [S86] ua, Woolsey Family Tree.
- [S113] 1870 United States Federal Census, Union Township, Hancock County, Ohio Page 10 Dwelling 70.
- [S416] 1880 United States Federal Census, Union Township, Hancock, OH Ed 181 Page 1.
- [S414] T, Mt Cory, Union Twn, Hancock, OH ED 75 Sheet 18B Dwelling 368.
- [S24] Miscellaneous, Bluffton News, Bluffton, OH, Nov. 14, 1907.
- [S316] 1911 Census of Canada, Moosejaw, Saskatchewan, Canada ED 78 Page 2 Dwelling 75.
- [S372] 1916 Census of Manitoba, Saskatchewan and Alberta Canada, Swift Current, Saskatchewan, Canada, ED 32 Township 19 Range 16 Dwelling 213.
- [S24] Miscellaneous, Bluffton [OH] News, Dec. 1921.
"Mr. and Mrs. Jacob Zeller of Pennent, Saskatchewan, Canada are spending the winter with their son, Rev. Zeller, at Torrance, California, located five miles from the Pacific Coast and seventeen miles from Los Angeles. Mr. and Mrs. Zeller, formerly Bluffton residents and well remembered here, have an extensive tract of land in Canada."
- [S416] 1880 United States Federal Census, Pleasant Twn, Hancock, OH ED 32-29 Page 4B.
- [S446] 1930 Federal Census, Anaheim, Orange, California ED 2, Page 11B, Dwelling 300.
- [S449] Find a Grave, Long Beach, Los Angeles, California ED 59-26, Page 4A, Dwelling 113, 1940 United States Census.