- [S331] Find-A-Grave, Memorial# 39254155.
- [S170] One World Tree.
- [S416] 1880 United States Federal Census, Union Township, Hancock, OH Ed 181 Page 1.
- [S150] Ohio Deaths 1908-1944 and 1958-2000, File No. 17082.
- [S113] 1870 United States Federal Census, Union Township, Hancock County, Ohio Page 10 Dwelling 70.
- [S414] T, Mt Cory, Union Twn, Hancock, OH ED 75 Sheet 18B Dwelling 368.
- [S24] Miscellaneous, Bluffton News, Bluffton, OH, Nov. 14, 1907.
- [S316] 1911 Census of Canada, Moosejaw, Saskatchewan, Canada ED 78 Page 2 Dwelling 75.
- [S372] 1916 Census of Manitoba, Saskatchewan and Alberta Canada, Swift Current, Saskatchewan, Canada, ED 32 Township 19 Range 16 Dwelling 213.
- [S24] Miscellaneous, Bluffton [OH] News, Dec. 1921.
"Mr. and Mrs. Jacob Zeller of Pennent, Saskatchewan, Canada are spending the winter with their son, Rev. Zeller, at Torrance, California, located five miles from the Pacific Coast and seventeen miles from Los Angeles. Mr. and Mrs. Zeller, formerly Bluffton residents and well remembered here, have an extensive tract of land in Canada."
- [S416] 1880 United States Federal Census, Pleasant Twn, Hancock, OH ED 32-29 Page 4B.
- [S417] 1910 United States Federal Census, Pleasant Township, Hancock County, Ohio ED 82 Page 4B Dwelling 115.
- [S24] Miscellaneous, Ohio Marriages 1800-1958 p 244 cn 308.
- [S415] A, Dwe, Mc Comb, Union Township, Hancock County, Ohio ED 69 Pg 6A Dwelling 166.
- [S86] ua, Mc Comb, Union Township, Hancock County, Ohio ED 29 Page 8A Dwelling 155.