- [S265] 1861 England Census, Brixton, Lambeth, Surrey, England Page 5 Dwelling 20.
- [S278] Descendents of Job and Christiana Miller Wyburn, Email dated 2/8/2008.
- [S264] 1871 England Census, St James Parish, Taunton, Somerset, England Pg 12 Dwelling 56.
- [S415] 1920 United States Federal Census, Manhattan, New York County, New York ED 54 Page 20A Dwelling 49.
- [S86] Ancestry.COM, National Archives and Records Administration, U.S. Naturalization Record Indexes, 1791-1992, Vol 671, Record 309.
- [S100] Cemetery Record, Green-Wood Cemetery.
online at http://www.green-wood.com/
- [S270] New York Times, Oct 13, 1885.
- [S322] Brooklyn Daily Eagle, 28 FEb 1886.
"Mr. John H. WYBURN, of Henry street, is arranging a three weeks' trip on which he will start the latter part of this month, visiting Lake George, Thousand Islands and Canada."
- [S24] Miscellaneous, State Department Document 127648.
I solemnly swear that I was born in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania on 21st March 1880, that my husband, John Henry Wyburn was born in England, that he emigrated to the United States, sailing on board the unknown from Southhampton on or about June 15, 1877, that he resided 44 years uninterruptedly, in the United States from 1877 to 1921 at New York City, that he was a naturalized citizen of the United States before the city and county of New York, Court of Common Pleas at New York City, New York on October 15, 1889 as shown by the accompanying Certificate of Naturalization; that I am the widow of the person described in said certificate; that I have resided in the United States uninterruptly, for 41 years, from 1880 to 1922, at Philadelphia and New York; that I am domiciled in the United States, my permanent residence being 316 Water Street, New York City, in the state of New York, where I follow the occupation of Missionary.
- [S100] Cemetery Record, Green-Wood Cemetery, Brooklyn, Kings County, New York.
- [S269] England & Wales Free BMD Index, 1837-1983.
- [S278] Descendents of Job and Christiana Miller Wyburn, email dated 2/8/2008.
- [S417] 1910 United States Federal Census, Manhattan Ward 4, New York, New York ED 17 Sheet 16A Family 401.